Do you own a Moto Guzzi? If so, this Vintage Moto Guzzi Eagle and Laurels Logo T-Shirt is a perfect statement for all Moto Guzzi owners.
By using this Vintage Moto Guzzi Eagle and Laurels Logo we have created a fantastic t-shirt design. It is a perfect way to celebrate the brand we all love. A 100% cotton T-Shirt that looks great and will last for years!
We print and ship out all orders within days of ordering. Making sure you receive a perfect, 100% original Construction Quality t-shirt as soon as possible.
Very few brands have weathered the storms of the global market like Moto Guzzi. Italian to the core throughout their history. Most riders have been touched by the presence of at least one of these great motorcycles over the years. Always made in Mandello Del Lario. No brand could be more Italian than Moto Guzzi.
Whether you ride a California, Corsa, Griso, Le Mans, Mille, Norge, Stelvio, V50, V7, V75, V10, V11, Centauro, V850 or any of the other classic Moto Guzzi’s – this t-shirt makes a statement in that classic Guzzi way.
Why not take a look around the Moto Guzzi shop. You will find the best collection of Moto Guzzi products available anywhere. Including 6 Moto Guzzi 100 year Anniversary designs and so much more. You can find Face Masks and Neck Gaiters as well as many other T-Shirts. From Vintage Logo’s and badge designs to more contemporary images, we have tried to cover the long history of this iconic brand with the style it deserves.
Designed by Bikers for Bikers.
Any questions just email me at [email protected]
- These classic fit T-Shirts are made from a heavyweight construction quality cotton. It is a much thicker, pre-shrunk fabric that is made to last, even under heavy use, and will maintains its shape wash after wash.
- 100% cotton. (Ash is 99% cotton, 1% polyester and Sport Grey is 90% cotton, 10% polyester)
- Fabric weight: 6.0 oz/y² (203.4 g/m²).
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping to give you extra comfort.
- Seamless double-needle 7⁄8″ (2.2 cm) collar.
- Double-needle stitched sleeves and bottom hem so every products lasts.
- Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the middle.
If you are looking for a community, why not join us on the Italian Motorcycle Owners International Facebook page. A place where members can share their motorcycle experiences with others.
There are no reviews yet.